To get access to Rosewill T600N router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Rosewill T600N router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Rosewill T600N Router
- Default login data for Rosewill T600N
- Other Rosewill T600N Login Problems
- The Password of Rosewill T600N Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Rosewill T600N Router
- How to Reset the Rosewill T600N Router To Default Settings
- Change Rosewill T600N Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Rosewill T600N
- How to configure:
Login to the Rosewill T600N Router
The Rosewill T600N has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Rosewill T600N router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Rosewill T600N in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Rosewill T600N login username & password.
Default login data for Rosewill T600N
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Rosewill T600N router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Rosewill T600N||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Rosewill T600N Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Rosewill T600N Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Rosewill T600N Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Rosewill T600N Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Rosewill T600N Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Rosewill T600N routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Rosewill T600N
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Rosewill T600N router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Rosewill T600N router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Rosewill T600N router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.