To get access to RCA DCW725 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in RCA DCW725 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the RCA DCW725 Router
- Default login data for RCA DCW725
- Other RCA DCW725 Login Problems
- The Password of RCA DCW725 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to RCA DCW725 Router
- How to Reset the RCA DCW725 Router To Default Settings
- Change RCA DCW725 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for RCA DCW725
- How to configure:
Login to the RCA DCW725 Router
The RCA DCW725 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the RCA DCW725 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your RCA DCW725 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your RCA DCW725 login data.
Default login data for RCA DCW725
You need to know the username and password to log in to your RCA DCW725 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|RCA DCW725||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other RCA DCW725 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of RCA DCW725 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to RCA DCW725 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the RCA DCW725 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change RCA DCW725 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some RCA DCW725 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for RCA DCW725
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your RCA DCW725 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your RCA DCW725 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for RCA DCW725 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.