To get access to Ralink RT3090PCIE router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Ralink RT3090PCIE router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Ralink RT3090PCIE Router
- Default login data for Ralink RT3090PCIE
- Other Ralink RT3090PCIE Login Problems
- The Password of Ralink RT3090PCIE Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Ralink RT3090PCIE Router
- How to Reset the Ralink RT3090PCIE Router To Default Settings
- Change Ralink RT3090PCIE Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Ralink RT3090PCIE
- How to configure:
Login to the Ralink RT3090PCIE Router
The Ralink RT3090PCIE has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Ralink RT3090PCIE router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Ralink RT3090PCIE in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Ralink RT3090PCIE login username & password.
Default login data for Ralink RT3090PCIE
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Ralink RT3090PCIE router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Ralink RT3090PCIE||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Ralink RT3090PCIE Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Ralink RT3090PCIE Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Ralink RT3090PCIE Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Ralink RT3090PCIE Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Ralink RT3090PCIE Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Ralink RT3090PCIE routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Ralink RT3090PCIE
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Ralink RT3090PCIE router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Ralink RT3090PCIE router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Ralink RT3090PCIE router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.