To get access to Prolink Hurricane 6300GL router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Prolink Hurricane 6300GL router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Router
- Default login data for Prolink Hurricane 6300GL
- Other Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Login Problems
- The Password of Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Router
- How to Reset the Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Router To Default Settings
- Change Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Prolink Hurricane 6300GL
- How to configure:
Login to the Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Router
The Prolink Hurricane 6300GL has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Prolink Hurricane 6300GL router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Prolink Hurricane 6300GL in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Prolink Hurricane 6300GL login infomation.
Default login data for Prolink Hurricane 6300GL
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Prolink Hurricane 6300GL router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Prolink Hurricane 6300GL||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Prolink Hurricane 6300GL Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Prolink Hurricane 6300GL routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Prolink Hurricane 6300GL
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Prolink Hurricane 6300GL router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Prolink Hurricane 6300GL router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Prolink Hurricane 6300GL router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.