To get access to Ovislink DV711C router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Ovislink DV711C router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Ovislink DV711C Router
- Default login data for Ovislink DV711C
- Other Ovislink DV711C Login Problems
- The Password of Ovislink DV711C Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Ovislink DV711C Router
- How to Reset the Ovislink DV711C Router To Default Settings
- Change Ovislink DV711C Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Ovislink DV711C
- How to configure:
Login to the Ovislink DV711C Router
The Ovislink DV711C has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Ovislink DV711C router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Ovislink DV711C in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Ovislink DV711C login username & password.
Default login data for Ovislink DV711C
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Ovislink DV711C router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Ovislink DV711C||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Ovislink DV711C Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Ovislink DV711C Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Ovislink DV711C Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Ovislink DV711C Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Ovislink DV711C Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Ovislink DV711C routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Ovislink DV711C
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Ovislink DV711C router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Ovislink DV711C router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Ovislink DV711C router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.