To get access to OTE Speedport Plus router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in OTE Speedport Plus router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the OTE Speedport Plus Router
- Default login data for OTE Speedport Plus
- Other OTE Speedport Plus Login Problems
- The Password of OTE Speedport Plus Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to OTE Speedport Plus Router
- How to Reset the OTE Speedport Plus Router To Default Settings
- Change OTE Speedport Plus Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for OTE Speedport Plus
- How to configure:
Login to the OTE Speedport Plus Router
The OTE Speedport Plus has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the OTE Speedport Plus router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your OTE Speedport Plus in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your OTE Speedport Plus login infomation.
Default login data for OTE Speedport Plus
You need to know the username and password to log in to your OTE Speedport Plus router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|OTE Speedport Plus||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other OTE Speedport Plus Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of OTE Speedport Plus Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to OTE Speedport Plus Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the OTE Speedport Plus Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change OTE Speedport Plus Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some OTE Speedport Plus routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for OTE Speedport Plus
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your OTE Speedport Plus router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your OTE Speedport Plus router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for OTE Speedport Plus router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.