Default password for ONIXON DSL X402 router
# Login data for DSL X402 ONIXON
Accessing the user interface is important once you need to change the router settings.For the ONIXON DSL X402, you have to do the following steps for access:
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unathorized access to your network.
# Change ONIXON DSL X402 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some ONIXON DSL X402 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
# Configure Wireless MAC address filter for ONIXON DSL X402
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your ONIXON DSL X402 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your ONIXON DSL X402 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure :
- Open the web browser and type IP address
- Enter the username and password for ONIXON DSL X402
- Go to MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of the all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item. The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.