To get access to Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Router
- Default login data for Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L
- Other Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Login Problems
- The Password of Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router?
- How to Reset the Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Router To Default Settings?
- Change Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L
- How to configure:
Login to the Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Router
The Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L login username & password.
Default login data for Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L||192.168.1.1||Username:(none)/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Router To Default Settings?
If you can not access the router’s setup page, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Novatel-Wireless MIFI-4510L router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.