To get access to Noganet NG-150N router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Noganet NG-150N router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Noganet NG-150N Router
- Default login data for Noganet NG-150N
- Other Noganet NG-150N Login Problems
- The Password of Noganet NG-150N Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Noganet NG-150N router?
- How to Reset the Noganet NG-150N Router To Default Settings?
- Change Noganet NG-150N Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Noganet NG-150N
- How to configure:
Login to the Noganet NG-150N Router
The Noganet NG-150N has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Noganet NG-150N router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Noganet NG-150N in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Noganet NG-150N login infomation.
Default login data for Noganet NG-150N
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Noganet NG-150N router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Noganet NG-150N||192.168.0.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Noganet NG-150N Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Noganet NG-150N Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Noganet NG-150N router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Noganet NG-150N Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t login the setup page of router, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Noganet NG-150N Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Noganet NG-150N routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Noganet NG-150N
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Noganet NG-150N router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Noganet NG-150N router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Noganet NG-150N router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.