To get access to Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Router
- Default login data for Netopia Motorola 3347-02
- Other Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Login Problems
- The Password of Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router?
- How to Reset the Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netopia Motorola 3347-02
- How to configure:
Login to the Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Router
The Netopia Motorola 3347-02 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Netopia Motorola 3347-02 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netopia Motorola 3347-02 login infomation.
Default login data for Netopia Motorola 3347-02
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netopia Motorola 3347-02||192.168.0.1||Username:admin/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 5 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Netopia Motorola 3347-02 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netopia Motorola 3347-02 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netopia Motorola 3347-02
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Netopia Motorola 3347-02 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.