To get access to Netopia 3347-02-1022 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Netopia 3347-02-1022 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netopia 3347-02-1022 Router
- Default login data for Netopia 3347-02-1022
- Other Netopia 3347-02-1022 Login Problems
- The Password of Netopia 3347-02-1022 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Netopia 3347-02-1022 router?
- How to Reset the Netopia 3347-02-1022 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Netopia 3347-02-1022 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netopia 3347-02-1022
- How to configure:
Login to the Netopia 3347-02-1022 Router
The Netopia 3347-02-1022 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Netopia 3347-02-1022 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Netopia 3347-02-1022 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netopia 3347-02-1022 login username & password.
Default login data for Netopia 3347-02-1022
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netopia 3347-02-1022 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netopia 3347-02-1022||192.168.1.254||Username:admin/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netopia 3347-02-1022 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netopia 3347-02-1022 Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Netopia 3347-02-1022 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netopia 3347-02-1022 Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t login the setup page of router, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Netopia 3347-02-1022 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netopia 3347-02-1022 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netopia 3347-02-1022
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netopia 3347-02-1022 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netopia 3347-02-1022 router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.254 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Netopia 3347-02-1022 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.