To get access to Netgear WNR3500L router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Netgear WNR3500L router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netgear WNR3500L Router
- Default login data for Netgear WNR3500L
- Other Netgear WNR3500L Login Problems
- The Password of Netgear WNR3500L Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Netgear WNR3500L router?
- How to Reset the Netgear WNR3500L Router To Default Settings?
- Change Netgear WNR3500L Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear WNR3500L
- How to configure:
Login to the Netgear WNR3500L Router
The Netgear WNR3500L has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Netgear WNR3500L router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Netgear WNR3500L in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netgear WNR3500L login username & password.
Default login data for Netgear WNR3500L
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netgear WNR3500L router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netgear WNR3500L||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:password|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netgear WNR3500L Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netgear WNR3500L Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Netgear WNR3500L router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netgear WNR3500L Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 8 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Netgear WNR3500L Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netgear WNR3500L routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear WNR3500L
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netgear WNR3500L router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netgear WNR3500L router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Netgear WNR3500L router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.