To get access to Netgear WGR613VAL router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Netgear WGR613VAL router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netgear WGR613VAL Router
- Default login data for Netgear WGR613VAL
- Other Netgear WGR613VAL Login Problems
- The Password of Netgear WGR613VAL Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Netgear WGR613VAL router?
- How to Reset the Netgear WGR613VAL Router To Default Settings?
- Change Netgear WGR613VAL Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear WGR613VAL
- How to configure:
Login to the Netgear WGR613VAL Router
The Netgear WGR613VAL has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Netgear WGR613VAL router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Netgear WGR613VAL in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netgear WGR613VAL login data.
Default login data for Netgear WGR613VAL
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netgear WGR613VAL router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netgear WGR613VAL||192.168.61.1||Username:admin/ Password:password|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netgear WGR613VAL Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netgear WGR613VAL Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Netgear WGR613VAL router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netgear WGR613VAL Router To Default Settings?
If you can not access the router’s setup page, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Netgear WGR613VAL Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netgear WGR613VAL routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear WGR613VAL
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netgear WGR613VAL router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netgear WGR613VAL router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.61.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Netgear WGR613VAL router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.