To get access to Netgear WG602v3 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Netgear WG602v3 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netgear WG602v3 Router
- Default login data for Netgear WG602v3
- Other Netgear WG602v3 Login Problems
- The Password of Netgear WG602v3 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Netgear WG602v3 router?
- How to Reset the Netgear WG602v3 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Netgear WG602v3 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear WG602v3
- How to configure:
Login to the Netgear WG602v3 Router
The Netgear WG602v3 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Netgear WG602v3 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Netgear WG602v3 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netgear WG602v3 login data.
Default login data for Netgear WG602v3
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netgear WG602v3 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netgear WG602v3||192.168.0.227||Username:admin/ Password:password|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netgear WG602v3 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netgear WG602v3 Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to Netgear WG602v3 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netgear WG602v3 Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t login the setup page of router, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 8 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Netgear WG602v3 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netgear WG602v3 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear WG602v3
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netgear WG602v3 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netgear WG602v3 router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.227 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Netgear WG602v3 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.