To get access to Netgear SSL312 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Netgear SSL312 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netgear SSL312 Router
- Default login data for Netgear SSL312
- Other Netgear SSL312 Login Problems
- The Password of Netgear SSL312 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Netgear SSL312 router?
- How to Reset the Netgear SSL312 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Netgear SSL312 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear SSL312
- How to configure:
Login to the Netgear SSL312 Router
The Netgear SSL312 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Netgear SSL312 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Netgear SSL312 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netgear SSL312 login infomation.
Default login data for Netgear SSL312
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netgear SSL312 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netgear SSL312||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:password|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netgear SSL312 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netgear SSL312 Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Netgear SSL312 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netgear SSL312 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can not access the router’s setup page, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Netgear SSL312 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netgear SSL312 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear SSL312
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netgear SSL312 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netgear SSL312 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Netgear SSL312 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.