To get access to Netgear FR318 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Netgear FR318 router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netgear FR318 Router
- Default login data for Netgear FR318
- Other Netgear FR318 Login Problems
- The Password of Netgear FR318 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Netgear FR318 Router
- How to Reset the Netgear FR318 Router To Default Settings
- Change Netgear FR318 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear FR318
- How to configure:
Login to the Netgear FR318 Router
The Netgear FR318 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Netgear FR318 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Netgear FR318 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netgear FR318 login data.
Default login data for Netgear FR318
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netgear FR318 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netgear FR318||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netgear FR318 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netgear FR318 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Netgear FR318 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netgear FR318 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Netgear FR318 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netgear FR318 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear FR318
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netgear FR318 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netgear FR318 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Netgear FR318 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.