To get access to Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Router
- Default login data for Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS
- Other Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Login Problems
- The Password of Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Router
- How to Reset the Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Router To Default Settings
- Change Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS
- How to configure:
Login to the Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Router
The Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS login data.
Default login data for Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Netgear CG3700EMR-1CMNDS router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.