To get access to Netcomm NF3ADV router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Netcomm NF3ADV router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netcomm NF3ADV Router
- Default login data for Netcomm NF3ADV
- Other Netcomm NF3ADV Login Problems
- The Password of Netcomm NF3ADV Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Netcomm NF3ADV Router
- How to Reset the Netcomm NF3ADV Router To Default Settings
- Change Netcomm NF3ADV Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netcomm NF3ADV
- How to configure:
Login to the Netcomm NF3ADV Router
The Netcomm NF3ADV has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Netcomm NF3ADV router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Netcomm NF3ADV in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netcomm NF3ADV login data.
Default login data for Netcomm NF3ADV
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netcomm NF3ADV router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netcomm NF3ADV||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netcomm NF3ADV Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netcomm NF3ADV Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Netcomm NF3ADV Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netcomm NF3ADV Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Netcomm NF3ADV Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netcomm NF3ADV routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netcomm NF3ADV
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netcomm NF3ADV router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netcomm NF3ADV router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Netcomm NF3ADV router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.