To get access to Netcomm NF18ACV router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Netcomm NF18ACV router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Netcomm NF18ACV Router
- Default login data for Netcomm NF18ACV
- Other Netcomm NF18ACV Login Problems
- The Password of Netcomm NF18ACV Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to Netcomm NF18ACV Router
- How to Reset the Netcomm NF18ACV Router To Default Settings
- Change Netcomm NF18ACV Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netcomm NF18ACV
- How to configure:
Login to the Netcomm NF18ACV Router
The Netcomm NF18ACV has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Netcomm NF18ACV router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Netcomm NF18ACV in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Netcomm NF18ACV login username & password.
Default login data for Netcomm NF18ACV
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Netcomm NF18ACV router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Netcomm NF18ACV||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Netcomm NF18ACV Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Netcomm NF18ACV Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Netcomm NF18ACV Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Netcomm NF18ACV Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Netcomm NF18ACV Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Netcomm NF18ACV routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Netcomm NF18ACV
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Netcomm NF18ACV router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Netcomm NF18ACV router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Netcomm NF18ACV router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.