To get access to MSI RG54SE II router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in MSI RG54SE II router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the MSI RG54SE II Router
- Default login data for MSI RG54SE II
- Other MSI RG54SE II Login Problems
- The Password of MSI RG54SE II Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to MSI RG54SE II Router
- How to Reset the MSI RG54SE II Router To Default Settings
- Change MSI RG54SE II Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for MSI RG54SE II
- How to configure:
Login to the MSI RG54SE II Router
The MSI RG54SE II has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the MSI RG54SE II router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your MSI RG54SE II in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your MSI RG54SE II login data.
Default login data for MSI RG54SE II
You need to know the username and password to log in to your MSI RG54SE II router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|MSI RG54SE II||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other MSI RG54SE II Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of MSI RG54SE II Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to MSI RG54SE II Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the MSI RG54SE II Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change MSI RG54SE II Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some MSI RG54SE II routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for MSI RG54SE II
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your MSI RG54SE II router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your MSI RG54SE II router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for MSI RG54SE II router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.