To get access to MSI RG54GS2 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in MSI RG54GS2 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the MSI RG54GS2 Router
- Default login data for MSI RG54GS2
- Other MSI RG54GS2 Login Problems
- The Password of MSI RG54GS2 Doesn’t Work
- Forgot Password to MSI RG54GS2 Router
- How to Reset the MSI RG54GS2 Router To Default Settings
- Change MSI RG54GS2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for MSI RG54GS2
- How to configure:
Login to the MSI RG54GS2 Router
The MSI RG54GS2 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the MSI RG54GS2 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your MSI RG54GS2 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your MSI RG54GS2 login data.
Default login data for MSI RG54GS2
You need to know the username and password to log in to your MSI RG54GS2 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|MSI RG54GS2||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other MSI RG54GS2 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of MSI RG54GS2 Doesn’t Work
You should try the other same brands’ passwords. We have a large list of Brands’ Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to MSI RG54GS2 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the MSI RG54GS2 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change MSI RG54GS2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some MSI RG54GS2 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for MSI RG54GS2
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your MSI RG54GS2 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your MSI RG54GS2 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for MSI RG54GS2 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.