To get access to Linksys LRT224 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Linksys LRT224 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Linksys LRT224 Router
- Default login data for Linksys LRT224
- Other Linksys LRT224 Login Problems
- The Password of Linksys LRT224 Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Linksys LRT224 Router
- How to Reset the Linksys LRT224 Router To Default Settings
- Change Linksys LRT224 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Linksys LRT224
- How to configure:
Login to the Linksys LRT224 Router
The Linksys LRT224 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Linksys LRT224 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Linksys LRT224 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Linksys LRT224 login username & password.
Default login data for Linksys LRT224
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Linksys LRT224 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Linksys LRT224||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Linksys LRT224 Login Problems
If you can't get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Linksys LRT224 Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Linksys LRT224 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Linksys LRT224 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Linksys LRT224 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Linksys LRT224 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Linksys LRT224
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Linksys LRT224 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Linksys LRT224 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Linksys LRT224 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.