To get access to Linksys EA6350 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Linksys EA6350 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Linksys EA6350 Router
- Default login data for Linksys EA6350
- Other Linksys EA6350 Login Problems
- The Password of Linksys EA6350 Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Linksys EA6350 Router
- How to Reset the Linksys EA6350 Router To Default Settings
- Change Linksys EA6350 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Linksys EA6350
- How to configure:
Login to the Linksys EA6350 Router
The Linksys EA6350 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Linksys EA6350 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Linksys EA6350 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Linksys EA6350 login infomation.
Default login data for Linksys EA6350
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Linksys EA6350 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Linksys EA6350||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Other Linksys EA6350 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Linksys EA6350 Doesn't Work
Forgot Password to Linksys EA6350 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Linksys EA6350 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Linksys EA6350 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Linksys EA6350 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Linksys EA6350
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Linksys EA6350 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Linksys EA6350 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Linksys EA6350 router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.