To get access to LG LRG1004 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in LG LRG1004 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the LG LRG1004 Router
- Default login data for LG LRG1004
- Other LG LRG1004 Login Problems
- The Password of LG LRG1004 Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to LG LRG1004 Router
- How to Reset the LG LRG1004 Router To Default Settings
- Change LG LRG1004 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for LG LRG1004
- How to configure:
Login to the LG LRG1004 Router
The LG LRG1004 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the LG LRG1004 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your LG LRG1004 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your LG LRG1004 login data.
Default login data for LG LRG1004
You need to know the username and password to log in to your LG LRG1004 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|LG LRG1004||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Other LG LRG1004 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of LG LRG1004 Doesn't Work
Forgot Password to LG LRG1004 Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the LG LRG1004 Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change LG LRG1004 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some LG LRG1004 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for LG LRG1004
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your LG LRG1004 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your LG LRG1004 router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for LG LRG1004 router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.