To get access to Level One FBR 1401TX router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Level One FBR 1401TX router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Level One FBR 1401TX Router
- Default login data for Level One FBR 1401TX
- Other Level One FBR 1401TX Login Problems
- The Password of Level One FBR 1401TX Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Level One FBR 1401TX Router
- How to Reset the Level One FBR 1401TX Router To Default Settings
- Change Level One FBR 1401TX Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Level One FBR 1401TX
- How to configure:
Login to the Level One FBR 1401TX Router
The Level One FBR 1401TX has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Level One FBR 1401TX router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Level One FBR 1401TX in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Level One FBR 1401TX login infomation.
Default login data for Level One FBR 1401TX
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Level One FBR 1401TX router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Level One FBR 1401TX||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Level One FBR 1401TX Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Level One FBR 1401TX Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Level One FBR 1401TX Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Level One FBR 1401TX Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Level One FBR 1401TX Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Level One FBR 1401TX routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Level One FBR 1401TX
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Level One FBR 1401TX router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Level One FBR 1401TX router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Level One FBR 1401TX router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.