To get access to Kasda RTL867x router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Kasda RTL867x router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Kasda RTL867x Router
- Default login data for Kasda RTL867x
- Other Kasda RTL867x Login Problems
- The Password of Kasda RTL867x Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Kasda RTL867x Router
- How to Reset the Kasda RTL867x Router To Default Settings
- Change Kasda RTL867x Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Kasda RTL867x
- How to configure:
Login to the Kasda RTL867x Router
The Kasda RTL867x has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Kasda RTL867x router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Kasda RTL867x in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Kasda RTL867x login data.
Default login data for Kasda RTL867x
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Kasda RTL867x router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Kasda RTL867x||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Kasda RTL867x Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Kasda RTL867x Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Kasda RTL867x Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Kasda RTL867x Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Kasda RTL867x Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Kasda RTL867x routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Kasda RTL867x
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Kasda RTL867x router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Kasda RTL867x router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Kasda RTL867x router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.