To get access to Iskratel Innbox V60U router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Iskratel Innbox V60U router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Iskratel Innbox V60U Router
- Default login data for Iskratel Innbox V60U
- Other Iskratel Innbox V60U Login Problems
- The Password of Iskratel Innbox V60U Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Iskratel Innbox V60U Router
- How to Reset the Iskratel Innbox V60U Router To Default Settings
- Change Iskratel Innbox V60U Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Iskratel Innbox V60U
- How to configure:
Login to the Iskratel Innbox V60U Router
The Iskratel Innbox V60U has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Iskratel Innbox V60U router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Iskratel Innbox V60U in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Iskratel Innbox V60U login infomation.
Default login data for Iskratel Innbox V60U
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Iskratel Innbox V60U router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Iskratel Innbox V60U||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Iskratel Innbox V60U Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Iskratel Innbox V60U Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Iskratel Innbox V60U Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Iskratel Innbox V60U Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Iskratel Innbox V60U Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Iskratel Innbox V60U routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Iskratel Innbox V60U
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Iskratel Innbox V60U router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Iskratel Innbox V60U router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Iskratel Innbox V60U router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.