To get access to Intracom JetSpeed 500i router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Intracom JetSpeed 500i router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Intracom JetSpeed 500i Router
- Default login data for Intracom JetSpeed 500i
- Other Intracom JetSpeed 500i Login Problems
- The Password of Intracom JetSpeed 500i Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Intracom JetSpeed 500i Router
- How to Reset the Intracom JetSpeed 500i Router To Default Settings
- Change Intracom JetSpeed 500i Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Intracom JetSpeed 500i
- How to configure:
Login to the Intracom JetSpeed 500i Router
The Intracom JetSpeed 500i has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Intracom JetSpeed 500i router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your Intracom JetSpeed 500i in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Intracom JetSpeed 500i login username & password.
Default login data for Intracom JetSpeed 500i
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Intracom JetSpeed 500i router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Intracom JetSpeed 500i||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Intracom JetSpeed 500i Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Intracom JetSpeed 500i Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Intracom JetSpeed 500i Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Intracom JetSpeed 500i Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Intracom JetSpeed 500i Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Intracom JetSpeed 500i routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Intracom JetSpeed 500i
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Intracom JetSpeed 500i router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Intracom JetSpeed 500i router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Intracom JetSpeed 500i router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.