To get access to Inteno DG200ALA router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Inteno DG200ALA router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Inteno DG200ALA Router
- Default login data for Inteno DG200ALA
- Other Inteno DG200ALA Login Problems
- The Password of Inteno DG200ALA Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Inteno DG200ALA Router
- How to Reset the Inteno DG200ALA Router To Default Settings
- Change Inteno DG200ALA Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Inteno DG200ALA
- How to configure:
Login to the Inteno DG200ALA Router
The Inteno DG200ALA has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Inteno DG200ALA router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Inteno DG200ALA in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Inteno DG200ALA login username & password.
Default login data for Inteno DG200ALA
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Inteno DG200ALA router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Inteno DG200ALA||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Inteno DG200ALA Login Problems
If you can't get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Inteno DG200ALA Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Inteno DG200ALA Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Inteno DG200ALA Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Inteno DG200ALA Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Inteno DG200ALA routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Inteno DG200ALA
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Inteno DG200ALA router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Inteno DG200ALA router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Inteno DG200ALA router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.