To get access to Intelbras WRS240E router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Intelbras WRS240E router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Intelbras WRS240E Router
- Default login data for Intelbras WRS240E
- Other Intelbras WRS240E Login Problems
- The Password of Intelbras WRS240E Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Intelbras WRS240E Router
- How to Reset the Intelbras WRS240E Router To Default Settings
- Change Intelbras WRS240E Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Intelbras WRS240E
- How to configure:
Login to the Intelbras WRS240E Router
The Intelbras WRS240E has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Intelbras WRS240E router.
Put the IP Address(without "http://" or "https://") of your Intelbras WRS240E in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Intelbras WRS240E login infomation.
Default login data for Intelbras WRS240E
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Intelbras WRS240E router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Intelbras WRS240E||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Intelbras WRS240E Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Intelbras WRS240E Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Intelbras WRS240E Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Intelbras WRS240E Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Intelbras WRS240E Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Intelbras WRS240E routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Intelbras WRS240E
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Intelbras WRS240E router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Intelbras WRS240E router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Intelbras WRS240E router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.