To get access to Humax HG100R-02JG router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Humax HG100R-02JG router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Humax HG100R-02JG Router
- Default login data for Humax HG100R-02JG
- Other Humax HG100R-02JG Login Problems
- The Password of Humax HG100R-02JG Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Humax HG100R-02JG router?
- How to Reset the Humax HG100R-02JG Router To Default Settings?
- Change Humax HG100R-02JG Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Humax HG100R-02JG
- How to configure:
Login to the Humax HG100R-02JG Router
The Humax HG100R-02JG has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Humax HG100R-02JG router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Humax HG100R-02JG in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Humax HG100R-02JG login data.
Default login data for Humax HG100R-02JG
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Humax HG100R-02JG router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Humax HG100R-02JG||192.168.0.1||Username:admin/ Password:password|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Humax HG100R-02JG Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Humax HG100R-02JG Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Humax HG100R-02JG router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Humax HG100R-02JG Router To Default Settings?
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 5 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Humax HG100R-02JG Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Humax HG100R-02JG routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Humax HG100R-02JG
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Humax HG100R-02JG router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Humax HG100R-02JG router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Humax HG100R-02JG router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.