To get access to Huawei HG8247H router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Huawei HG8247H router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Huawei HG8247H Router
- Default login data for Huawei HG8247H
- Other Huawei HG8247H Login Problems
- The Password of Huawei HG8247H Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Huawei HG8247H router?
- How to Reset the Huawei HG8247H Router To Default Settings?
- Change Huawei HG8247H Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei HG8247H
- How to configure:
Login to the Huawei HG8247H Router
The Huawei HG8247H has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Huawei HG8247H router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Huawei HG8247H in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Huawei HG8247H login username & password.
Default login data for Huawei HG8247H
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Huawei HG8247H router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Huawei HG8247H||192.168.100.1||Username:root/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Huawei HG8247H Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Huawei HG8247H Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Huawei HG8247H router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Huawei HG8247H Router To Default Settings?
If you still can not access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Huawei HG8247H Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Huawei HG8247H routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei HG8247H
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Huawei HG8247H router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Huawei HG8247H router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.100.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Huawei HG8247H router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.