To get access to Huawei HG659 Dodo router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Huawei HG659 Dodo router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Huawei HG659 Dodo Router
- Default login data for Huawei HG659 Dodo
- Other Huawei HG659 Dodo Login Problems
- The Password of Huawei HG659 Dodo Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Huawei HG659 Dodo Router
- How to Reset the Huawei HG659 Dodo Router To Default Settings
- Change Huawei HG659 Dodo Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei HG659 Dodo
- How to configure:
Login to the Huawei HG659 Dodo Router
The Huawei HG659 Dodo has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Huawei HG659 Dodo router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Huawei HG659 Dodo in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Huawei HG659 Dodo login username & password.
Default login data for Huawei HG659 Dodo
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Huawei HG659 Dodo router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Huawei HG659 Dodo||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Huawei HG659 Dodo Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Huawei HG659 Dodo Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Huawei HG659 Dodo Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Huawei HG659 Dodo Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Huawei HG659 Dodo Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Huawei HG659 Dodo routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei HG659 Dodo
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Huawei HG659 Dodo router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Huawei HG659 Dodo router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Huawei HG659 Dodo router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.