To get access to Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Router
- Default login data for Huawei HG633 TalkTalk
- Other Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Login Problems
- The Password of Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router?
- How to Reset the Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Router To Default Settings?
- Change Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei HG633 TalkTalk
- How to configure:
Login to the Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Router
The Huawei HG633 TalkTalk has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Huawei HG633 TalkTalk in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Huawei HG633 TalkTalk login username & password.
Default login data for Huawei HG633 TalkTalk
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Huawei HG633 TalkTalk||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Router To Default Settings?
If you can not access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Huawei HG633 TalkTalk Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Huawei HG633 TalkTalk routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei HG633 TalkTalk
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Huawei HG633 TalkTalk router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.