To get access to Huawei HG532e router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Huawei HG532e router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Huawei HG532e Router
- Default login data for Huawei HG532e
- Other Huawei HG532e Login Problems
- The Password of Huawei HG532e Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Huawei HG532e Router
- How to Reset the Huawei HG532e Router To Default Settings
- Change Huawei HG532e Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei HG532e
- How to configure:
Login to the Huawei HG532e Router
The Huawei HG532e has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Huawei HG532e router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Huawei HG532e in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Huawei HG532e login username & password.
Default login data for Huawei HG532e
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Huawei HG532e router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Huawei HG532e||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Huawei HG532e Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Huawei HG532e Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Huawei HG532e Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Huawei HG532e Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Huawei HG532e Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Huawei HG532e routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei HG532e
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Huawei HG532e router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Huawei HG532e router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Huawei HG532e router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.