To get access to Huawei EchoLife HG8247H router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Huawei EchoLife HG8247H router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Router
- Default login data for Huawei EchoLife HG8247H
- Other Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Login Problems
- The Password of Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Router
- How to Reset the Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Router To Default Settings
- Change Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei EchoLife HG8247H
- How to configure:
Login to the Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Router
The Huawei EchoLife HG8247H has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Huawei EchoLife HG8247H router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Huawei EchoLife HG8247H in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Huawei EchoLife HG8247H login data.
Default login data for Huawei EchoLife HG8247H
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Huawei EchoLife HG8247H router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Huawei EchoLife HG8247H||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Huawei EchoLife HG8247H Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Huawei EchoLife HG8247H routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei EchoLife HG8247H
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Huawei EchoLife HG8247H router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Huawei EchoLife HG8247H router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Huawei EchoLife HG8247H router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.