To get access to Huawei EchoLife HG520u router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Huawei EchoLife HG520u router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Huawei EchoLife HG520u Router
- Default login data for Huawei EchoLife HG520u
- Other Huawei EchoLife HG520u Login Problems
- The Password of Huawei EchoLife HG520u Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Huawei EchoLife HG520u Router
- How to Reset the Huawei EchoLife HG520u Router To Default Settings
- Change Huawei EchoLife HG520u Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei EchoLife HG520u
- How to configure:
Login to the Huawei EchoLife HG520u Router
The Huawei EchoLife HG520u has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Huawei EchoLife HG520u router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Huawei EchoLife HG520u in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Huawei EchoLife HG520u login data.
Default login data for Huawei EchoLife HG520u
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Huawei EchoLife HG520u router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Huawei EchoLife HG520u||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Huawei EchoLife HG520u Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Huawei EchoLife HG520u Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
Forgot Password to Huawei EchoLife HG520u Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Huawei EchoLife HG520u Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
Change Huawei EchoLife HG520u Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Huawei EchoLife HG520u routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei EchoLife HG520u
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Huawei EchoLife HG520u router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Huawei EchoLife HG520u router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Huawei EchoLife HG520u router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.