To get access to Huawei E5330Bs-2 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Huawei E5330Bs-2 router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Huawei E5330Bs-2 Router
- Default login data for Huawei E5330Bs-2
- Other Huawei E5330Bs-2 Login Problems
- The Password of Huawei E5330Bs-2 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Huawei E5330Bs-2 router?
- How to Reset the Huawei E5330Bs-2 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Huawei E5330Bs-2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei E5330Bs-2
- How to configure:
Login to the Huawei E5330Bs-2 Router
The Huawei E5330Bs-2 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Huawei E5330Bs-2 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Huawei E5330Bs-2 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Huawei E5330Bs-2 login data.
Default login data for Huawei E5330Bs-2
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Huawei E5330Bs-2 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Huawei E5330Bs-2||192.168.8.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Huawei E5330Bs-2 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Huawei E5330Bs-2 Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Huawei E5330Bs-2 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Huawei E5330Bs-2 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 8 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Huawei E5330Bs-2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Huawei E5330Bs-2 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Huawei E5330Bs-2
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Huawei E5330Bs-2 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Huawei E5330Bs-2 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.8.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Huawei E5330Bs-2 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.