To get access to Hawking HWRN2 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Hawking HWRN2 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Hawking HWRN2 Router
- Default login data for Hawking HWRN2
- Other Hawking HWRN2 Login Problems
- The Password of Hawking HWRN2 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Hawking HWRN2 router?
- How to Reset the Hawking HWRN2 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Hawking HWRN2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Hawking HWRN2
- How to configure:
Login to the Hawking HWRN2 Router
The Hawking HWRN2 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Hawking HWRN2 router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Hawking HWRN2 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Hawking HWRN2 login infomation.
Default login data for Hawking HWRN2
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Hawking HWRN2 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Hawking HWRN2||192.168.1.254||Username:admin/ Password:1234|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Hawking HWRN2 Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Hawking HWRN2 Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Hawking HWRN2 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Hawking HWRN2 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Hawking HWRN2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Hawking HWRN2 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Hawking HWRN2
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Hawking HWRN2 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Hawking HWRN2 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.254 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Hawking HWRN2 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.