To get access to Hame MPR-A1 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Hame MPR-A1 router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Hame MPR-A1 Router
- Default login data for Hame MPR-A1
- Other Hame MPR-A1 Login Problems
- The Password of Hame MPR-A1 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Hame MPR-A1 router?
- How to Reset the Hame MPR-A1 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Hame MPR-A1 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Hame MPR-A1
- How to configure:
Login to the Hame MPR-A1 Router
The Hame MPR-A1 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Hame MPR-A1 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Hame MPR-A1 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Hame MPR-A1 login infomation.
Default login data for Hame MPR-A1
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Hame MPR-A1 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Hame MPR-A1||192.168.169.1||Username:N/A/ Password:hame|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Hame MPR-A1 Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Hame MPR-A1 Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Hame MPR-A1 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Hame MPR-A1 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can not access the router’s setup page, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Hame MPR-A1 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Hame MPR-A1 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Hame MPR-A1
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Hame MPR-A1 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Hame MPR-A1 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.169.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Hame MPR-A1 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.