To get access to Ericsson W20e router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Ericsson W20e router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Ericsson W20e Router
- Default login data for Ericsson W20e
- Other Ericsson W20e Login Problems
- The Password of Ericsson W20e Doesn't Work
- Forgot Password to Ericsson W20e Router
- How to Reset the Ericsson W20e Router To Default Settings
- Change Ericsson W20e Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Ericsson W20e
- How to configure:
Login to the Ericsson W20e Router
The Ericsson W20e has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser you like to log in to the Ericsson W20e router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Ericsson W20e in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Ericsson W20e login data.
Default login data for Ericsson W20e
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Ericsson W20e router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Ericsson W20e||192.168.1.1||[Show username & password]|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Ericsson W20e Login Problems
If you can't get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Ericsson W20e Doesn't Work
You should try the other same brands' passwords. We have a large list of Brands' Passwords that you can have a try to check. Perhaps your router's default password is different than what we have listed here. Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of router.
Forgot Password to Ericsson W20e Router
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router's login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Ericsson W20e Router To Default Settings
If you still can not get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
Change Ericsson W20e Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Ericsson W20e routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router's brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Ericsson W20e
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Ericsson W20e router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Ericsson W20e router. Be sure to update this information when adding or removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the IP address.
- Enter the username and password for Ericsson W20e router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.