To get access to Dlink DSL-2600U router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Dlink DSL-2600U router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Dlink DSL-2600U Router
- Default login data for Dlink DSL-2600U
- Other Dlink DSL-2600U Login Problems
- The Password of Dlink DSL-2600U Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Dlink DSL-2600U router?
- How to Reset the Dlink DSL-2600U Router To Default Settings?
- Change Dlink DSL-2600U Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DSL-2600U
- How to configure:
Login to the Dlink DSL-2600U Router
The Dlink DSL-2600U has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Dlink DSL-2600U router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Dlink DSL-2600U in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Dlink DSL-2600U login infomation.
Default login data for Dlink DSL-2600U
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Dlink DSL-2600U router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Dlink DSL-2600U||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Dlink DSL-2600U Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Dlink DSL-2600U Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to Dlink DSL-2600U router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Dlink DSL-2600U Router To Default Settings?
If you can not access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 5 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Dlink DSL-2600U Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Dlink DSL-2600U routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DSL-2600U
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Dlink DSL-2600U router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Dlink DSL-2600U router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Dlink DSL-2600U router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.