To get access to Dlink DIR-300v2 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Dlink DIR-300v2 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Dlink DIR-300v2 Router
- Default login data for Dlink DIR-300v2
- Other Dlink DIR-300v2 Login Problems
- The Password of Dlink DIR-300v2 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Dlink DIR-300v2 router?
- How to Reset the Dlink DIR-300v2 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Dlink DIR-300v2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DIR-300v2
- How to configure:
Login to the Dlink DIR-300v2 Router
The Dlink DIR-300v2 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Dlink DIR-300v2 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Dlink DIR-300v2 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Dlink DIR-300v2 login data.
Default login data for Dlink DIR-300v2
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Dlink DIR-300v2 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Dlink DIR-300v2||192.168.0.1||Username:admin/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Dlink DIR-300v2 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Dlink DIR-300v2 Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to Dlink DIR-300v2 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Dlink DIR-300v2 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can not login the setup page of router, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Dlink DIR-300v2 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Dlink DIR-300v2 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DIR-300v2
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Dlink DIR-300v2 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Dlink DIR-300v2 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Dlink DIR-300v2 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.