To get access to Dlink DI-LB604 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these data in Dlink DI-LB604 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Dlink DI-LB604 Router
- Default login data for Dlink DI-LB604
- Other Dlink DI-LB604 Login Problems
- The Password of Dlink DI-LB604 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Dlink DI-LB604 router?
- How to Reset the Dlink DI-LB604 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Dlink DI-LB604 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DI-LB604
- How to configure:
Login to the Dlink DI-LB604 Router
The Dlink DI-LB604 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Dlink DI-LB604 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Dlink DI-LB604 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Dlink DI-LB604 login infomation.
Default login data for Dlink DI-LB604
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Dlink DI-LB604 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Dlink DI-LB604||192.168.0.1||Username:admin/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Dlink DI-LB604 Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Dlink DI-LB604 Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Dlink DI-LB604 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Dlink DI-LB604 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can not access the router’s setup page, then you have to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Dlink DI-LB604 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Dlink DI-LB604 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DI-LB604
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Dlink DI-LB604 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Dlink DI-LB604 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Dlink DI-LB604 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.