To get access to Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Router
- Default login data for Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall
- Other Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Login Problems
- The Password of Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router?
- How to Reset the Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Router To Default Settings?
- Change Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall
- How to configure:
Login to the Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Router
The Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall login data.
Default login data for Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login data are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Router To Default Settings?
If you can not login the setup page of router, then you are probably going to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Dlink DFL-1100 Firewall router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.