To get access to Dlink DCS-920 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Dlink DCS-920 router manual. But if you lost it, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Dlink DCS-920 Router
- Default login data for Dlink DCS-920
- Other Dlink DCS-920 Login Problems
- The Password of Dlink DCS-920 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Dlink DCS-920 router?
- How to Reset the Dlink DCS-920 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Dlink DCS-920 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DCS-920
- How to configure:
Login to the Dlink DCS-920 Router
The Dlink DCS-920 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Dlink DCS-920 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Dlink DCS-920 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Dlink DCS-920 login username & password.
Default login data for Dlink DCS-920
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Dlink DCS-920 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Dlink DCS-920||192.168.0.20||Username:admin/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Dlink DCS-920 Login Problems
If you can not get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Dlink DCS-920 Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Dlink DCS-920 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Dlink DCS-920 Router To Default Settings?
If you can’t login the setup page of router, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Dlink DCS-920 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Dlink DCS-920 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a special name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DCS-920
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Dlink DCS-920 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Dlink DCS-920 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.20 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Dlink DCS-920 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.