To get access to Dlink DAP-1360 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Dlink DAP-1360 router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Dlink DAP-1360 Router
- Default login data for Dlink DAP-1360
- Other Dlink DAP-1360 Login Problems
- The Password of Dlink DAP-1360 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Dlink DAP-1360 router?
- How to Reset the Dlink DAP-1360 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Dlink DAP-1360 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DAP-1360
- How to configure:
Login to the Dlink DAP-1360 Router
The Dlink DAP-1360 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Dlink DAP-1360 router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Dlink DAP-1360 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Dlink DAP-1360 login data.
Default login data for Dlink DAP-1360
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Dlink DAP-1360 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Dlink DAP-1360||192.168.0.50||Username:admin/ Password:(none)|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Dlink DAP-1360 Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Dlink DAP-1360 Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to Dlink DAP-1360 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Dlink DAP-1360 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t login the setup page of router, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Dlink DAP-1360 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Dlink DAP-1360 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Dlink DAP-1360
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Dlink DAP-1360 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Dlink DAP-1360 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.0.50 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Dlink DAP-1360 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.