To get access to Digitus HP-400S router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Digitus HP-400S router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Digitus HP-400S Router
- Default login data for Digitus HP-400S
- Other Digitus HP-400S Login Problems
- The Password of Digitus HP-400S Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Digitus HP-400S router?
- How to Reset the Digitus HP-400S Router To Default Settings?
- Change Digitus HP-400S Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Digitus HP-400S
- How to configure:
Login to the Digitus HP-400S Router
The Digitus HP-400S has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Digitus HP-400S router.
Put the Internal IP Address of your Digitus HP-400S in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Digitus HP-400S login infomation.
Default login data for Digitus HP-400S
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Digitus HP-400S router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Digitus HP-400S||192.168.123.254||Username:(none)/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Digitus HP-400S Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Digitus HP-400S Doesn’t Work
It would help if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Digitus HP-400S router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Digitus HP-400S Router To Default Settings?
If you can not get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 8 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Digitus HP-400S Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Digitus HP-400S routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a different name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Digitus HP-400S
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Digitus HP-400S router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Digitus HP-400S router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.123.254 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Digitus HP-400S router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.