To get access to Digitus DN-11004-O router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these information in Digitus DN-11004-O router manual. But if you do not have the manual for your router, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Digitus DN-11004-O Router
- Default login data for Digitus DN-11004-O
- Other Digitus DN-11004-O Login Problems
- The Password of Digitus DN-11004-O Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Digitus DN-11004-O router?
- How to Reset the Digitus DN-11004-O Router To Default Settings?
- Change Digitus DN-11004-O Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Digitus DN-11004-O
- How to configure:
Login to the Digitus DN-11004-O Router
The Digitus DN-11004-O has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Digitus DN-11004-O router.
Put the IP Address(without “http://” or “https://”) of your Digitus DN-11004-O in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Digitus DN-11004-O login username & password.
Default login data for Digitus DN-11004-O
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Digitus DN-11004-O router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Digitus DN-11004-O||192.168.1.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Digitus DN-11004-O Login Problems
If you not be able to get a login to your router, here are some possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Digitus DN-11004-O Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is different than what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the label of the router.
What if forgot password to Digitus DN-11004-O router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s username and password are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Digitus DN-11004-O Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t get logged in, then you are probably going to reset your router to its default settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Digitus DN-11004-O Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Digitus DN-11004-O routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Digitus DN-11004-O
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Digitus DN-11004-O router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Digitus DN-11004-O router. Be sure to update this information when removing devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.1.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Digitus DN-11004-O router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.