To get access to Digisol DG-HR1400 router, you need the login IP address of your router, the username, and password.
You can find these info in Digisol DG-HR1400 router manual. But if you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information, then you can use the quick guide below.
- Login to the Digisol DG-HR1400 Router
- Default login data for Digisol DG-HR1400
- Other Digisol DG-HR1400 Login Problems
- The Password of Digisol DG-HR1400 Doesn’t Work
- What if forgot password to Digisol DG-HR1400 router?
- How to Reset the Digisol DG-HR1400 Router To Default Settings?
- Change Digisol DG-HR1400 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
- Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Digisol DG-HR1400
- How to configure:
Login to the Digisol DG-HR1400 Router
The Digisol DG-HR1400 has a web interface for configuration. You can use any web browser to log in to the Digisol DG-HR1400 router.
Put the Login IP Address of your Digisol DG-HR1400 in the Address Bar of your web browser. Then press the Enter key on your keyboard. You should see a dialog box pop up asking you for your Digisol DG-HR1400 login data.
Default login data for Digisol DG-HR1400
You need to know the username and password to log in to your Digisol DG-HR1400 router. We listed below.
|Model||Ip||Username & Password|
|Digisol DG-HR1400||192.168.2.1||Username:admin/ Password:admin|
Note: If you are using the default settings you should change them to increase security and prevent unauthorized access to your network.
Other Digisol DG-HR1400 Login Problems
If you can’t get a login to your router, here are a few possible solutions you can try.
The Password of Digisol DG-HR1400 Doesn’t Work
It would be best if you tried the other same brands’ passwords.
Perhaps your router’s default password is differs from what we have listed here.
Some Brands will set a different Complex password that is difficult to remember, and then printed on the back of the router.
What if forgot password to Digisol DG-HR1400 router?
If your Internet Service Provider supplied you with your router then you might want to try giving them a call, and see if they either know what your router’s login information are, or maybe they can reset it for you.
How to Reset the Digisol DG-HR1400 Router To Default Settings?
If you still can’t get logged in, then you have to reset your router to its factory settings.
To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 7 seconds. It may be an aperture or a button and will be clearly marked.
Change Digisol DG-HR1400 Default Wifi Name (SSID)
By default, some Digisol DG-HR1400 routers have network names (with the manufacturer name). We recommend using a personalized name because a default name unnecessarily identifies your router’s brand, which makes it easier for hackers.
Configure Wireless MAC address filter for Digisol DG-HR1400
MAC filtering allows you to restrict access to your Digisol DG-HR1400 router. To enable this feature, enter the 12 digit MAC ID of each computer connected to your network into your Digisol DG-HR1400 router. Be sure to update this information when adding devices.
How to configure:
- Open the web browser and type the 192.168.2.1 on the address.
- Enter the username and password for Digisol DG-HR1400 router.
- Go to the MAC List page, you can find the MAC address of all the devices which are connected to the router.
- Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, click the Add New button.
- Type in the MAC address you want to allow or deny to access the router, and give a description for this item.
- The status should be Enabled and at last, click the Save button.